This is a guide to purchasing your first personalized Moon Lamps. I hope this guide will help you to choose the best photo for 3D printing, understand the whole customization process and that it’ll help you to order your first personalized Moon Lamp.HOW TO ORDER?
Order your first personalized Moon Lamp from one of two collections.
- If you’d like to customize both sides of the moon lamp, order from Personalized Moon Lamps collection.
- If you like one of our designs and you wish to customize the other side, please order from Predesigned Moon Lamps collections.
When you finish your order, please send a photo and/or text to email@example.comWHAT WILL MY LAMP LOOK LIKE?
- STEP # 1 Photo background is removed
- STEP # 2 Photo is retouched and converted to black and white
- STEP # 3 After 30 hours of 3D printing your lamp is finished
WHAT CAN YOU PRINT ON THE LAMP?
There’s no dark side here, we can print on both sides of the Moon Lamp. Most often we print text on one side and a photo on the other, but we can print photo or text on each side.
TIPS FOR CHOOSING A PHOTO FOR YOU FIRST PERSONALIZED MOON LAMP
- Can’t go wrong with portraits! All types of portraits look great when engraved on a lamp.
- Choose higher resolution photos. Higher the resolution, more detailed the engraving.
- Recommended lamp size for customization is 8in. If that’s too pricey for you, consider an 18cm lamp. Quality is noticeably lower on smaller lamps.
- IMPORTANT! If you can, choose photos where the whole person is visible, or at least that the whole face is visible.
- If you’d like to keep a background object from a photo on the lamp, please don’t forget to mention it in the email.
We get a lot of requests for personalized moon lamps with old family photos. Here are some tips to get the best looking lamp from those oldies.
- If possible, scan the photo.
- When photographing an old picture, make sure that the photo is not bent.
- Make sure that the shadow of your hand or the shadow of your phone isn’t visible on the photo.
- If an old photo has been exposed without protection, please wipe it.
- Do not shoot at an angle! Such photographs are distorted and the natural perspective is disturbed.
Our designer will choose the best font for your lamp. If you have a specific font that you’ll like to use, no problem, just send it with your photo and text.
- If you would like to choose the font, please go to this link, choose one of the Google fonts and just send us a font name.
- If you have any special wishes, unique ideas or other questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOON LAMP PRINT OPTIONS
Style 1: Moon Lamp with Photo
Style 2: Moon Lamp with Photo and Text
Style 3: Moon Lamp with Photo - both sides
Style 4: Text on the Moon Lamp
Style 5: Text on the Moon Lamp - both sides
That’s it! Now you can order and be sure that your first personalized Moon Lamp will be perfect.
Order from one of these two collections: